Step 3: Consider the Learner and Their Learning
Blended Learning offers rich opportunities to learn in innovative and exciting ways. However, with every opportunity comes a challenge. We must constantly pause and consider our students’ lived experiences: the three C’s of their lives.
- Do they have access to the necessary technology?
- Can they study in safe and quiet places?
Take a look at these resources:
- Fostering inclusiveness and accessibility in online courses (BCcampus)
- Peralta Online Equity Initiative Resources
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Using the Learning Design template as a roadmap, upload modules and associated resources to the Canvas shell.