In support of UBC’s policy on reviews and the Principles, Procedures and Guidelines for External Academic Unit Reviews, the following schedule and resources are available to all units. UBC Okanagan also undertakes strategic reviews to identify new opportunities for future growth and development.
Schedule of Future Reviews
- Department of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics
- Department of Creative Studies
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies (IGS) Program
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Department of English and Cultural Studies
- College of Graduate Studies
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Economics, Philosophy, Political Science
- Department of History and Sociology
- Department of Languages and World Literatures
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Department of Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Community, Culture and Global Studies
- School of Engineering
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
The Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic and the Okanagan Planning and Institutional Research (OPAIR) teams support units with their external reviews with guidelines, best practices, and data.
An external review of the Bachelor of Arts program which is offered across two faculties: the Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies and the Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (previously the Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences).