Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal
The Provost and Vice-Principal Academic is responsible for academic leadership and administration for the Okanagan campus, providing direction in planning, policy development and resource management to achieve the University’s strategic goals. She is a key member of the Okanagan campus leadership team and the UBC system executive team. The provost provides leadership for the campus’ eight faculties, including Engineering, Education, Creative and Critical Studies, Arts & Sciences, Health and Social Development, Graduate Studies, and Medicine.
Dr. Cynthia Mathieson is a Professor of Psychology and the Provost and Vice-Principal Academic of UBC’s Okanagan campus in Kelowna, B.C. Prior to her appointment as Provost, Dr. Mathieson served as the Dean of the Irving K. Barber School of Arts & Sciences from July 2010 – January 2014.
- 2016 2017 Annual Enrolment Report
- Policy 81 – Use of Teaching Materials in UBC Credit Courses
- FCCS/IKBSAS Working Group
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Copyright @ UBC
- New Degree Program Proposal
- Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal
- Organizational Chart
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- College of Graduate Studies