About the Office
Meet the Provost and the excellent team that supports the Provost in implementing the university’s strategic goals.
The Council of Deans and Faculties
Meet the Council of Deans who work with the Provost on all key academic matters.
Program development is one of the key responsibilities of the Office of the Provost. Learn more about this process and projects currently underway.
Working with the Deans of the 8 Faculties and Schools and the portfolio units, the Provost implements strategic initiatives that advance UBC’s Strategic Plan and Outlook 2040.
Awards and Funding
The Provost recognizes and supports faculty members who are passionate about developing innovative initiatives and approaches to teaching and learning.
Read our Newsletter
- 2020/21 Teaching Excellence and Innovation Awards
- Asian Heritage Month 2021
- Message to the community regarding Senate vote on use of remote proctoring software
- 2021 ALT-2040 funding announcement
- Brad Wuetherick Appointed Associate Provost, Academic Programs, Teaching and Learning
- Increased on-campus activity for the 2021/22 Winter Session
- New faculty – March 2021 newsletter
- Science and Systemic Racism, Perspectives of Black Scientists
See more news