About the Office
Meet the Provost and the excellent team that supports the Provost in implementing the university’s strategic goals.
The Council of Deans and Faculties
Meet the Council of Deans who work with the Provost on all key academic matters.
Program development is one of the key responsibilities of the Office of the Provost. Learn more about this process and projects currently underway.
Working with the Deans of the 8 Faculties and Schools and the portfolio units, the Provost implements strategic initiatives that advance UBC’s Strategic Plan and Outlook 2040.
Awards and Funding
The Provost recognizes and supports faculty members who are passionate about developing innovative initiatives and approaches to teaching and learning.
Read our Newsletter
- UBC Okanagan November Faculty Town Hall
- UBC Okanagan Faculty Town Hall
- Distinguished University Scholar program accepting nominations
- Scholar Strike for Black Lives Canada
- You’re not crazy, you’re not wrong: Hearing experiences of people of colour in the university
- UBC Okanagan September Student Town Hall
- August 2020 Newsletter
- UBC Okanagan Student Town Hall
See more news